Good Shepherd is looking for a hands-on and highly motivated intern to assist the marketing team with our online campaigns & strategies. As our marketing intern, you should fully feel at home in the social media landscape and be familiar with online influencers & game communities. At Good Shepherd, you will receive great responsibilities and get the opportunity to work with our team and partners on several unannounced game projects and new or existing licenses. During your term, you will help us build up kick-ass media campaigns from start to finish and optimize our online presence on several digital storefronts such as Steam, Epic and GOG. You should be able to conduct market research and provide the team with valuable data and insights, target the right audiences and co-create innovative ways to convert those audiences to people who play our games. In addition to Marketing tasks, you will get to spend time testing signed games and helping to assess potential new projects in our pipeline.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaboration with the GS team and partners in the creation and execution of online marketing campaigns. (Facebook, Adwords, Twitter and Reddit advertising campaigns)
- Support the GS team with launch activities and the implementation of defined online strategies.
- Analyze, collect and report market data
- Content optimization of our store pages on our partner’s distribution portals (Steam, Epic, GOG)
- Support with implementation of SEO strategies
- Keep pace with search engine, social media, marketing and industry trends & developments
- You have a love for gaming and a strong interest in the games industry
- Education: focus on online marketing, HBO or University level is a plus
- Experience in (online) marketing is a solid plus – Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- You are a creative and commercial candidate that has strong analytical skills
- You have a proactive attitude and a sense of responsibility (for quality and detail)
- You are available for at least 4 to 5 months;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- You are legally entitled to study/work in The Netherlands
- You are able to travel to The Hague on a sustainable, daily basis
- We are an international team that’s placed all over the world, but our HQ is located in The Hague.
- Here we have a fun and dynamic work environment (Apollo 14 building, The Hague)
- Play and test games is part of a day’s work
- €400 compensation per month
For more information or application: send your motivation and CV to the following email:
Good Shepherd Entertainment
Saturnusstraat 14 2516 AH Den Haag
About Good Shepherd Entertainment
We are Good Shepherd Entertainment, a Netherlands based video game publisher. We finance, publish, market and promote great video games by amazing people. We are at the heart of indie game development and have published several recent top sellers such as John Wick Hex, Transport Fever 2 and the critically acclaimed Black Future 88.