Iceberg Interactive is looking to add a motivated and organized Influencer & Publicity Manager to our growing Marketing team and help us to promote our exciting range of video games on PC and consoles.
Based just outside Amsterdam, The Netherlands, the successful candidate will be an integral part of a growing independent publisher with a diverse portfolio including recent successes such as the Circle Empires series, King of Retail and Blazing Sails.
This new role will find you working closely with our Community Manager to help promote our releases with gaming influencers on sites like Twitch and YouTube, as well as traditional press and non-traditional emerging platforms. This position will suit someone who is already active in this world, with an understanding of why audiences engage with games online and how to approach creating a campaign to secure their attention.
- Discover, develop and nourish relationships with influential voices both inside and outside of our industry.
- Research and continuously monitor publicity opportunities for our games.
- Distribute promotional keys for our games to influencers and press in coordinated campaigns via email and third-party apps such as Keymailer.
- Take the lead on the Iceberg Interactive YouTube channel, including branding and online advertising.
- Organise appointments, events and opportunities for influencers and press to play our games before and after release.
- Track and report on our coverage and viewership, and contextualise this performance within the wider Marketing team.
- Educated to Graduate level or a recognised professional equivalent in a subject related to the role.
- Experienced in the games industry – ideally as a streamer, content creator or journalist.
- A passion for games, from one-man indie to AAA, across a variety of genres.
- Positive outgoing approach and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office & database management.
- Experience with Adobe software, especially Photoshop and Premiere Pro is a bonus.
- Familiar with Discord, Reddit, Twitter and other social apps. Adept user of Twitch/Youtube.
- Informal environment of passionate gamers offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas.
- An open culture and trust-based working hours.
- An opportunity to benefit from the experience of industry veterans.
- A network of partnering developers from around the world.
- A broad spectrum of game genres on different platforms.
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package
Please provide your application documents (Cover letter and CV) in English.
NOTE: Due to the ongoing pandemic, this role will start remotely but you will eventually be required to work on site in our office in the city of Haarlem (10 miles from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam) once it is safe to do so.
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Located in Haarlem, The Netherlands and staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an assembly of game developers around the world, both midsize and indie.