Great opportunity to work as Junior PR / Influencer Manager for a global videogame publisher, based just outside Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be an integral part of the marketing team, working on the company’s broad games portfolio. You will report to the Senior PR / Influencer Manager and the Head of Marketing.
· Executing global PR and influencer campaigns covering the company’s game releases
· Establishing and expanding contacts with journalists, bloggers and other influencers and managing its administration
· Development and creation of factsheets, presskits, Q&As, press and media releases
· Management and organization of international events
· Manage the global contacts database and update coverage reports
· Liaise with interns
· Educated to Graduate level or a recognised professional equivalent in a subject related to the role
· A passion for working in the games industry
· Positive outgoing approach and a good knowledge of gaming
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, self-confident, self-starter but team-player.
• Informal environment of passionate gamers offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas
• An open culture and trust-based working hours
• An opportunity to benefit from the experience of industry veterans
• A network of partnering developers from around the world
• A broad spectrum of game genres on different platforms
Please provide your application documents in English.
Salary indication: € 28.000,- per annum.
Based: The Netherlands, the city of Haarlem (10 miles from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam).
About Iceberg Interactive
Founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans and headquartered near Amsterdam, Iceberg understands and addresses the global digital market for videogames, without dismissing traditional retail.
Staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an international assembly of game developers, releasing top quality games on PC and console. Iceberg has garnered attention with acclaimed releases in recent years, including the ‘Killing Floor’, ‘Endless’, ‘StarDrive’ and ‘Starpoint Gemini’ franchises.
Our 2018-2019 line-up comprises of 10 brand new releases, including Antigraviator (PC, PS4, XB1), Headsnatchers (PC/PS4), Gas Guzzlers Extreme (PS4), Conarium (PS4/XB1), Shortest Trip to Earth (PC), The Sojourn (PC/PS4/XB1), Lunacy: Saint Rhodes (PC), Silent Night (PC) as well as several unannounced titles.