Iceberg Interactive is looking to add a motivated and organized Junior Product Manager to our growing Marketing team and help us to release our exciting range of video games on PC and consoles.
Based just outside Amsterdam, The Netherlands, the successful candidate will be an integral part of a growing independent publisher with a diverse portfolio including recent successes such as the Circle Empires series, King of Retail and Blazing Sails.
This new role will find you at the center of our business, with a hand in both the Marketing and Production of our games. This position will suit someone who is excited about the ways games are made and how they find a global audience.
● Help to improve our products before and after release. Lead the collection and response to assorted game and store page data, including traffic, customer reviews and discussions on Steam.
● Support the Product Manager in the management and organization of our game websites and store pages, as well as international digital and physical events including Gamescom.
● Lead the management and organization of in-game, store page and marketing localization, age ratings and external Quality Assurance agencies for our games and track their budgets.
● Support the Product Manager, Marketing team & our developers with game testing, streaming and video recording.
● Educated to Graduate level or a recognised professional equivalent in a subject related to the role.
● Experienced in the games industry – ideally in a Production or Marketing capacity.
● Experience in game QA and/or localization projects is a bonus.
● A passion for games, from one-man indie, to AAA, across a variety of genres.
● Positive outgoing approach and ability to work independently and in a team.
● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
● Strong attention to detail, organization, and ability to meet tight deadlines.
● Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Excel and Google Docs.
● Understanding of Steam as a platform and the communities that develop there.
● Experienced with Adobe software, especially Photoshop and Premiere Pro is a bonus.
● Experienced with HTML.
● Experienced with Discord & other online communities.
● Informal environment of passionate gamers offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas.
● An open culture and trust-based working hours.
● An opportunity to benefit from the experience of industry veterans.
● A network of partnering developers from around the world.
● A broad spectrum of game genres on different platforms.
We offer a competitive salary package
Please provide your application documents (Cover letter and CV) in English.
NOTE: Due to the ongoing pandemic, this role will start remotely but you will eventually be required to work on site in our office in the city of Haarlem (10 miles from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam) once it is safe to do so.
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Located in Haarlem, The Netherlands and staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an assembly of game developers around the world, both midsize and indie.