We are looking to add a motivated and organized Product Marketing Manager to our growing Marketing team to help us promote our exciting range of video games on PC and consoles.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of a well-established, but growing independent publisher. Our portfolio includes recent successes like Strange Horticulture, King of Retail, and highly anticipated titles such as Land of the Vikings and Mahokenshi.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be working on an assigned portfolio of games.
· Establish marketing strategies and go-to-market plans in collaboration with the Head of Marketing
. Execute marketing plans, ensuring marketing strategies are being delivered in a perfect and timely manner
. Champion and coordinate cross-functional marketing teams, external agencies, and partners to deliver marketing campaigns
. Oversee internal and external asset creation
. Champion the product within and outside the company (internal teams, partners, events)
. Report and quantitatively/qualitatively analyze activity results
. Participate in international trade shows and events when required
. Maintain a deep understanding of gamers & monitor new marketing techniques and channels.
· Educated to Graduate level or a recognized professional equivalent in a subject related to the role
· At least 2 years of work experience in the video game industry
· A passion for games across a variety of genres
· Outgoing approach and ability to work both independently and in a team
. Ability to use project management software
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Creative, with good attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
· Familiar with today’s marketing channels, with an eye on tomorrow’s.
· Informal environment of passionate gamers offering opportunities for personal development and for contributing ideas
· An open culture and trust-based working hours
· An opportunity to benefit from the experience of industry veterans
· A network of development partners from around the world
· A broad spectrum of game genres on different platforms
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send your application documents (Cover letter and CV) in English to [email protected]
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Located in Haarlem, The Netherlands and staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an assembly of game developers around the world, both midsize and indie.