KeokeN Interactive, developer of acclaimed sci-fi epic Deliver Us The Moon, is looking to reinforce its team with an internship as a Project Manager on our next projects.
As a Project Manager at KeokeN Interactive, you will be part of the project’s team for the duration of at least 6 months for our upcoming, unannounced (multi-year) project, with the possibility of remaining part of the team for the rest of the project. You will work closely with our creative director, art and audio departments to create beautiful, evocative and emotionally engaging experiences. Your responsibilities will include the support of the production team and ensuring that project deadlines, milestones and budgets are met. By coordinating the projects schedule, you will be the link between team members and external partners.
Submit your portfolio through our website (form) now!
- Experienced in managing projects in a small team
- Familiarity with game development pipelines, especially the technical and creative process
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Flexibility in workflow
- Proficient with Google Workspace, Jira and – a nice bonus – Mantis
Mindset and personality
- Humble, proactive and able to work effectively in team environments and autonomously
- Constructive, communicative and practical
- A clear passion for and knowledge of games
- Targeted (but not exclusively) for students of a Dutch university with a need for an internship
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on a high-quality 3D game experience
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Work/life balance carefully kept in check
- On location work close to Amsterdam, The Netherlands and remote work at home
- Flat hierarchy
- Passionate team of co-workers
- Plenty of room to grow
- Collaboration and teamwork is key to creativity, no one man band
- Room to voice your ideas and ambitions
- Enough whiteboards to write on
About KeokeN Interactive
Established in 2013, KeokeN Interactive develops rich and believable worlds that will make you forget your surroundings and push the boundaries of your reality.
The unique elements of the gaming industry show that the possibilities seem to be truly endless and that the limitations are only bound by one’s own creativity. Our principles and uncommon market approach have created a unique indie developer.
In 2019 we released Deliver Us The Moon, a sci-fi adventure that takes players on a lonesome mission to the moon in order to save a desolate Earth. The game has received praise from critics and fans alike for its story and atmosphere, and it’s the first Unreal Engine 4 title and the first indie title worldwide to support RTX raytracing.
At KeokeN Interactive we feel that we are in the experience creation industry rather than ‘just’ the game development industry. We always aim for the highest quality and focus on stunning visuals, deeply immersive experiences, sensational audio, captivating stories and a keen eye for details.