Little Chicken Game Company is looking for a real time Multiplayer guru!
Little Chicken is spreading its wings. We have set our eyes on multiplayer games as our next big frontier and we need your help and expertise to get us there. For almost 20 years we have made awesome & beautiful games for all kinds of platforms, it’s time to take these to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced developer that has set up, developed and deployed multiple (Unity3D) realtime multiplayer games. He or she knows how to build a consistent, stable and enjoyable experience when playing games over a network. You are able to identify and solve issues that come into play when it comes to creating fast paced, realtime multiplayer games.
Little Chicken uses the Agile Scrum methodology for the development of their games. A programmer at Little Chicken is expected to be able to work well with a multidisciplinary team. At Little Chicken we currently mainly use Unity3D/C# but we embrace any new and promising technologies. Together with our talented art team developers are able to create almost anything in-house. We want to strengthen our 20 years experience with multiplayer game experts.
- You have a passion for developing and playing real time multiplayer games.
- You have at least 4 years of experience building, deploying, maintaining and upgrading these games.
- You have a good understanding of the latest networking solutions provided by game engines like Unity or their alternatives.
- You are able to set up a rigid multiplayer experience that can handle many concurrent (upto 16) players per session.
- Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively with a dynamic team under deadline pressures in both new game and live development environments.
- Accurate time estimation and reporting skills
- Knowledge of Unity/C# is a plus
- You fluently read, write and speak English. Dutch is convenient and a plus.
- An industry-standard salary.
- 25 Vacation days
- Public transport/Gas compensation
- A diverse and independent job at an experienced game studio in Amsterdam. Together with your team, you’re free to manage your responsibilities, but this also implies independence.
- Open, friendly and social working environment. We are creative and good-natured with a strong focus on production.
Due to the current COVID situation, you’ll probably mostly be working from home, but as soon as the situation allows it we expect you to regularly work at the office.
Do you have a passion for games and are you looking for a new challenge? We’d like to hear from you! Send your motivational letter, CV and (a link to) your portfolio to: [email protected]
About Little Chicken Game Company B.V.
At Little Chicken we have over 20 years of game development experience creating compelling applied- and entertainment-games. In most recent years our focus turned towards entertainment games on any platform, including VR. At Little Chicken, we use the Scrum methodology for the development of our games, keeping the development cycles flexible and agile.
We produce games, both on our own terms and for publishers. These different types of projects translate to a variety of multidisciplinary teams producing games at any given moment, ensuring all chickens keep learning new things every day. We can assure you, there will never be a dull moment at the Chicken HQ!
Find out more about Little Chicken at http://www.littlechicken.nl or contact us at [email protected] Keep up to date with developments @littlechickenco on Twitter.