Be at the heart of Lucky Kat’s development process creating fun and engaging mobile game experiences to users all around the world. As a 3D Game Artist you will be dedicated to deliver high quality art and work closely together with Game Programmers and Product Managers making awesome games. You take initiative on art direction and have an unstoppable desire to deliver an outstanding user experience. You will work on all assets necessary to launch a game: from the app icon to the main character and its animations.
While we offer work from home, note that we require candidates to be on location in The Netherlands.
- Deliver high quality assets on a continuous basis
- Create animated mock-ups or prototypes to a high standard
- Work on schedule, set clear goals, meet deadlines
- Communicate your progress with fellow team member
- Create outstanding mobile user experiences
- At least 1 to 3 years professional experience as a game artist
- Able to work in different visual styles
- Experienced in 3D tools like Blender
- Experience with Unity
- Experienced in UI & UX design
- Comprehension of how games are made
- Passion for mobile games
- Strong desire to be successful
- You have a portfolio of earlier released mobile games on the App Store or Google Play
- Basic knowledge of game engines e.g. Unity
About Lucky Kat Studios
Lucky Kat is an award winning mobile-first game studio with a mission to deliver fun game In 2018 we have been selected by Apple as most promising independent games studio! Our games have been featured worldwide on the App Store and reach millions of players.