WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Lucky Kat Studios is looking for a versatile UI Artist with an ability to craft clear, attractive and engaging UI designs. This will be a high-ownership role where you’ll be responsible for the user experience and interface of our Panzerdogs project (more info below!). As a creative team member, you will generate designs to give players access to new and ground-breaking experiences. You will work cross-discipline with the team and work through the entire workflow from wire frame to mock ups to final assets.
• Collaborate with team in designing and assist with implementation of great user experiences
• Wireframe thoughtful layouts
• Assist with the creation of Panzerdogs product style guide
• Create visually exciting mock-ups
• Artwork all menus, navigation elements, logos, iconography etc
• Expert in Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
• Strong portfolio of practical (and beautiful) User Interface work for games
• Excellent understanding of good UX practices
• Some experience with 3d packages (we use Blender)
• Shipped game titles for PC, mobile or console
• Frontend web development experience
• Crypto gaming understanding / experience
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Panzerdogs is a Solana NFT gaming project where players can own all of their in-game assets and use them for P2E and P2P battles. The game is built to play directly in mobile and desktop browsers
• Challenging projects in an highly motivated and ambitious environment
• The opportunity to learn and grow in the NFT gaming space
• A creative and positive atmosphere
• Extensive benefits package that encourages excellence
• Competitive salary
About Lucky Kat Studios
Lucky Kat is an award winning mobile-first game studio with over 200M downloads on iOS and Android. Lucky Kat recently launched its first play-to-earn NFT project called "Panzerdogs”, which has been sold out within 15 minutes.