As an intern producer you assist the product owner to launch successful mobile casual f2p games. You will learn how to prepare store assets using images and videos and optimize the conversion rates. You will learn how to create videos and or images for different mobile marketing channels (e.g. Facebook, Google etc.) for A/B testing and learn how to interpret results. You will assist in each aspect of the game development process, from planning to launching games successfully worldwide.
- Currently doing a relevant study either in game production or business management, project management
- Interested to learn more about the mobile game industry
- Have a passion for mobile games, especially f2p casual games
- Have a get-things-done mentality and you are result-oriented
- Interested in how to utilize data
- You are able to speak and write English
- You are available to work at our office in The Hague, The Netherlands
- A good internship salary
- An opportunity to share your ideas and execute them on game projects
- A healthy and positive environment where you can learn
- Opportunity to grow further within the company and a hire for a full time position
- Free lunches and table tennis tournaments!
Who are we?
Lucky Kat is an award winning mobile-first game studio with a mission to deliver fun game experiences with a pop-culture twist. Lucky Kat is the creator of Nom Cat, Sky Chasers and Combo Critters. Our games have been featured worldwide by Apple and Google as Best New Game.
Please send your CV + portfolio to job[at]lucky-kat.com