Who we are
We are Lucky Kat, an award-winning mobile game studio with a mission to entertain the world by building gameplay-first experiences in the metaverse. Our games have over 200 million downloads on the App Stores and our first sold-out NFT project “Panzerdogs” is currently a top 10 Solana gaming project.
About the team
We started as a humble team of 2 ambitious creatives and have grown to a team of 20+ people from all over the world. By applying first principle thinking and being output-driven, we’ve been able to solve a variety of challenges and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-changing games industry. We value autonomy, ownership, team effort, and most of all, a good heart and a good dose of humor in our people.
We are a passionate group of gamers who are obsessed with delivering innovative and user-friendly game experiences. Get to know us a bit more here on our team page.
About the role
As our community manager, you will be responsible for shaping and implementing strategies to grow and nurture our Web3 player community and deepen their engagement on social media platforms like Twitter and Discord. You have a deep understanding of crypto-related topics like NFTs, Defi, and more. You take ownership of social media accounts’ content planning and look for deep partnerships that create win-win situations i.e. Twitter Spaces. On Discord, you are the main point of contact for the moderators and know how to organize events that will drive engagement. You will be the ears and eyes for the Product team(s) and report the social sentiment of the community on a daily basis.
- Create and execute community growth strategies and utilizing analytics to make data-informed decisions on when and how to iterate
- Set clear goals for both Twitter and Discord on a quarterly basis
- Think strategically from a crypto-native perspective to pitch and implement new growth strategies
- Collaborate with Product teams to plan campaigns and updates that drive high engagement with the community
- Identify and initiate partnerships with crypto platforms and other web3 projects for collaborations on Twitter Spaces or any other form to increase engagement and or growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the community’s needs and apply solutions
- Stay up-to-date on the blockchain gaming ecosystem and the efficacy of different growth strategies employed by different blockchain gaming studios.
- Identifying the right influencers to bring onboard
Requirements – Must have
- 2+ years of experience in Community Management or Marketing Role
- Proactive in responding to community questions on all channels
- Demonstrable experience in growth of social media channels with a data-driven approach KPIs
- Must be passionate about games and the interaction of blockchain and gaming
- Deep understanding of the variety of growth strategies employed by free-to-play gaming companies, crypto companies, and blockchain gaming companies
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience in PR
- Experience working in gaming or crypto growth marketing
- Experience working with gaming or crypto influencers
- An opportunity to build together on the next exciting wave of gaming and entertainment in web3 and to make a real impact
- Make a great impact on a variety of projects and work autonomously
- Work with talented team members
- Real relevant work experience
- A healthy and ambitious international environment
- Opportunity for further growth within the company
- Get a unique limited Lucky Kat NFT as a starting employee