Who we are
We are Lucky Kat, an award-winning mobile game studio with a mission to entertain the world by building gameplay-first experiences in the metaverse. Our games have over 200 million downloads on the App Stores and our first sold-out NFT project “Panzerdogs” is currently a top 10 Solana gaming project.
About the team
We started as a humble team of 2 ambitious creatives and have grown to a team of 20+ people from all over the world. By applying first principle thinking and being output-driven, we’ve been able to solve a variety of challenges and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-changing games industry. We value autonomy, ownership, team effort, and most of all, a good heart and a good dose of humor in our people.
We are a passionate group of gamers who are obsessed with delivering innovative and user-friendly game experiences. Get to know us a bit more here on our team page.
About the role
As the Marketing Creative Manager, you will be creating awesome gameplay videos and static images of our games which will be watched by millions of people on channels like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube or Snapchat. You will be working closely together with our User Acquisition Manager to constantly test and improve the performance of your marketing assets.
Your creations will be the first impression of our games that a potential user sees. You will make a great impact on the growing number of players in our mobile games portfolio.
- Create engaging short gameplay videos in different formats for advertising networks
- Create marketing assets like screenshots, app previews, and trailers for the product pages on the App Store and Google Play
- Use game assets to create engaging full-screen device images
- Come up with new ideas and execute A/B tests for improvement of conversion/install rates
- Keep updated on the latest trends in mobile games marketing
Requirements – Must have
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia design, or video animation
- Experience in creating a variety of marketing assets
- Proficient with video editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro) and graphic design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Eager to learn and result oriented
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- An opportunity to build together on the next exciting wave of gaming and entertainment in web3 and to make a real impact
- Make a great impact on a variety of projects and work autonomously
- Work with talented team members
- Real relevant work experience
- A healthy and ambitious international environment
- Opportunity for further growth within the company
- Get a unique limited Lucky Kat NFT as a starting employee