Join Lucky Kat’s development team as a Full Stack Developer. As a Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for developing and maintaining (web) tools that help with decision making and the game development process that support members across the entire organization. Some tasks include pulling and processing analytical data from third party servers/databases, creating dashboards to visualize data, create game development tools to support game developers.
- Design client-side tools and dashboards
- Design server side architecture
- Good sense for design and UX
- Experience with databases (Redshift, BigQuery)
Nice to have:
- Node.js skills (in conjunction with NW.js or Electron)
- Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Experience in security and data protection
What we offer:
- A market-conform salary
- Work with talented team members
- Real relevant work experience
- A healthy and ambitious international environment
- Opportunity for further growth within the company
- Awesome table tennis tournaments!
About Lucky Kat Studios
Lucky Kat is an award winning mobile-first game studio with a mission to deliver fun game experiences with a pop-culture twist. Lucky Kat is the creator of Nom Plant, Kaiju Rush, and Q*bert. Our games have been featured worldwide by Apple and Google.