As the Marketing Creative Manager you will be creating awesome gameplay videos and static images of our games which will be watched by millions of people on channels like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube or Snapchat. You will be working closely together with our User Acquisition Manager to constantly test and improve the performance of your marketing assets.
Your creations will be the first impression of our games that a potential user sees. You will make a great impact on the growing number of players in our mobile games portfolio.
- Create engaging short gameplay videos in different formats for advertising networks
- Create marketing assets like screenshots, app previews, trailers for product pages on the App Store and Google Play
- Use game assets to create engaging full screen device images
- Analyse the performance of your marketing assets
- Come up with new ideas and execute A/B tests for improvement of conversion / install rates
- Keep updated on the latest trends in mobile games marketing
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia design, or video animation
- Experience in creating a variety of marketing assets
- Proficient with video editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro) and graphic design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Eager to learn and result oriented
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to speak and write English
- Able to work 40 hours in our office in the Hague, the Netherlands
- The opportunity to launch your ideas to an audience of millions of people worldwide!
- Challenging projects in an highly motivated and ambitious environment
- The opportunity to learn and grow
- A creative and positive atmosphere
- Free lunch and table tennis tournaments!
- Extensive benefits package that encourages excellence
- Competitive salary
About Lucky Kat Studios
Lucky Kat is an award winning mobile-first game studio with a mission to deliver fun game In 2018 we have been selected by Apple as most promising independent games studio! Our games have been featured worldwide on the App Store and reach millions of players.