WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The producer leads the development team consisting of developers and artists to create successful mobile hyper casual games. You inspire the development team to get things done. You make data driven decisions based on your proposed A/B tests. Throughout the whole development process you optimize game KPIs to ensure the success of your portfolio of games.
You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and are always on the lookout for improvements.
- Share the vision of a game project with the development team and user acquisition team and work towards a common vision
- Write clear tasks and inspire team members to get things done
- Realize playable builds each sprint
- Perform A/B tests and make data driven decisions to optimize game KPIs
- Continuously improve processes to make the development team successful
- Analyze the market and trends
- Keep updated on latest mobile gaming trends and distribute knowledge throughout the company
- 2+ years experience in mobile game development and project management
- Good knowledge of mobile hyper casual games and market insight
- Good knowledge of mobile game monetization through ads
- Good knowledge of mobile UI/UX
- Proof of past successful mobile game launches
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to speak and write English
- Able to work 40 hours in our office in the Hague, the Netherlands
- The opportunity to launch your game ideas to an audience of millions of people worldwide!
- Challenging projects in an highly motivated and ambitious environment
- The opportunity to learn and grow
- A creative and positive atmosphere
- Table tennis tournaments!
- Extensive benefits package that encourages excellence
- Competitive salary
About Lucky Kat Studios
Lucky Kat is a hyper casual games studio with over 100M downloads on iOS and Android. We are the publisher of hit games like Magic Finger, Nom Plant and Road Crash.