WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The product owner leads the development team to create successful mobile casual f2p games. You inspire the development team to get things done. You make data driven decisions. Throughout the whole development process you optimize game KPIs to ensure the success of your portfolio of games.
You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and are always on the lookout for improvements.
- Share the vision of a game project with the development team and work towards a common vision
- Write clear tasks and inspire team members to get things done
- Realize playable builds each sprint
- Perform A/B tests and make data driven decisions to optimize game KPIs
- Continuously improve processes to make the development team successful
- Keep updated on latest mobile gaming trends and distribute knowledge throughout the company
- 2+ years experience in mobile game development and project management
- Good knowledge of f2p mobile games and market insight
- Good knowledge of mobile game monetization
- Good knowledge of mobile UI/UX
- Proof of past successful mobile game launches
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to speak and write English
- Able to work 40 hours in our office in the Hague, the Netherlands
- The opportunity to launch your game ideas to an audience of millions of people worldwide!
- Challenging projects in an highly motivated and ambitious environment
- The opportunity to learn and grow
- A creative and positive atmosphere
- Free lunch and table tennis tournaments!
- Extensive benefits package that encourages excellence
- Competitive salary
Note: the job is available per January 2nd, 2020
About Lucky Kat Studios
Lucky Kat is an award winning mobile-first game studio with a mission to deliver fun game experiences with a pop-culture twist. Lucky Kat is the creator of Nom Plant, Kaiju Rush, and Q*bert. Our games have been featured worldwide by Apple and Google.