We are looking for an experienced Unity Developer at Motek (NL) who performs his tasks with passion and precision.
Amsterdam & Culemborg | Job Type: full-time
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Work with cutting edge rehabilitation devices to create the best interactive patient experiences
- Be responsible for our framework to connect and use our products in Unity
- Work together with the international DIH Game team (Switzerland, China)
WE MATCH WITH PERSONS WHO…
- Are open to new ideas and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Have great analytical skills and think solution-oriented
- Have good interpersonal skills, and integrate well into a multi-disciplinary and multicultural team
- Perform their tasks with passion, precision and curiosity
- Combine a critical eye with a can-do attitude
- A relevant Masters or Bachelors degree
- 2 or more years of experience with Unity (C#) creating games or interactive / VR experiences
- Experience with interaction andor game design
- Experience with 2D & 3D game development
- Experience with framework development in Unity
- Excellent knowledge of English language, Dutch language as a plus
- Experience with serious or rehabilitation gaming is a plus
WE OFFER YOU…
- A dynamic, challenging and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to drive your career
- Travel reimbursement, 50% pension contribution and 25 days of vacation based on a full-time contract
- The opportunity to contribute to the technologies of tomorrow
- Healthy work-life balance and possibility to participate in company fitness program (bedrijfsfitnessnederland.nl)
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what Motek stands for. What do you stand for? For more information, please visit our website www.motekforcelink.com
To be considered as an outstanding candidate, please include your motivation letter that points out why you match with us, and your resume when applying on our website.
About Motek Medical BV
MOTEK IS THE GLOBAL LEADER IN VIRTUAL REALITY ROBOTICS FOR HUMAN MOVEMENT RESEARCH AND REHABILITATION.
With over 20 years pioneering the advancement of rehabilitation technology, Motek products and technologies can be found in the most forward-thinking research facilities, top hospitals and stand-out clinics, changing lives for the better daily. From universities to the military, augmented reality to games-for-good development, Motek innovations are used for cutting-edge research and movement treatment across the globe.
Motek HQ is located in the Dutch capital of Amsterdam where we develop, manufacture and produce state-of-the-art hard- and software technologies, with brand hubs further located globally. Motek, along with other market leaders such as Hocoma and Fysioroadmap, are part of the DIH family of companies advancing medical technologies around the world.