Neopica is looking for talented and motivated Project Manager.
We offer you a chance to join our international team in Belgium (9000) and participate in the creation of stunning next-gen products.
Responsible for managing one or more projects within the constraints of scope quality, time and cost. Plans and specifies project requirements in agreement with the customer, team and management. Works closely with the game designer(s) to ensure that project goals are shared, communicated and realistic. Manages and checks their fulfilment and supports personal and corporate improvement. Liable to deliver the projects as agreed upon and to meet customer satisfaction.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Central communication hub (Management / Team / Customer)
• Identifies, manages and minimizes risks
• Directs, motivates and manages the people
• Creates, maintains and executes the project plan through the entire projects life cycle
• Ensures project documents are complete, up to date and archived
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
• Reports resource requirements or schedule changes to the management
• Applies and advances our project standards and methodologies
• Responsible for preparing and providing deliverables to the client
• Actively exchanges knowledge with other project managers
• Supports executive management in the pitching process
• Participates in preparing staff review meetings
Most important skills:
• Project management skills
• Communication / Moderation
• Software development processes
• Knowledge about development workflows and tools
• Industry Knowledge (companies, structures and business models, games)
• Leads by example and has a positive and constructive attitude
• Ability to sanity-check time estimations
• Interest and/or knowledge of tools of other professions (Compilers, Graphics, Build tools etc.)
• Networking skills
• Gaming experience; sense for gameplay mechanics, difficulty; Usability
• Sense for art styles
• Takes an active part in improving our processes and company culture
• Presentation skills
One or more teams including freelancers & outsourcing
Neopica produces games from original ideas as well as games from existing game designs and licenses (movies, comics, cartoons). The company has the capability to handle ports and localization of software to any platform or territory. Over the years, Neopica's core team have successfully developed more than 60 titles, from very small to large scale games, for retail and online. The company's talented international team brings an enormous amount of experience to the table.
Neopica is a multi platform video game developer studio currently working on titles for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Latest hit titles include "Hunting Simulator 2" & "FIA European Truck Racing Championship".
Neopica is part of the NACON group.