We’re looking for a highly collaborative, passionate and skilled environment artist who is up for the challenge of creating content for an AAA title.
– Responsible for creation of 3D models, materials and VFX based on the quality bar set by the Art Director and Lead Artist
– Collaborate with design for creation and completion of the levels
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
– Communicates with directness/candor and is adept at conflict resolution
– High standards of respect and values strong teamwork
– Adapts swimmingly to changing circumstances
– Positive thinker with an ambitious drive towards quality and success
– Strong spatial sense and a strong eye for level composition
– Autodesk Maya, ZBrush (preferred) and Photoshop experience
– Bachelor degree or higher in Game Art or Game Development
Portfolio submissionis required for this position. Please focus this portfolio on personal contributions to your projects. Please include a breakdown specifying what you were directly responsible for creating. Considered portfolios should include the following:
– 1 best example of a level composition where you were the primary contributing artist
– 1-2 best examples of your work (offline renders in addition to in-game screen shots or video)
– 1-2 Mesh shots (that show efficiency & good work process)
– 1-2 Materials or Texture Sheets including albedo, reflectance, roughness and normal maps (that shows correct use of maps, efficient use of UV space and artistic skill)
– Example of lighting
Experience in the game industry or a related industry
Experience working with AAA engines
Interest in the technical aspects of AAA game development
(Native) Dutch speaker
Interested? E-mail: [email protected]
By sending your CV and motivation, you agree that your data will be recorded in our database for 1 year and will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
Your data is used only for recruitment and selection purposes.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
About Nixxes Software BV
Nixxes Software BV is a group of highly experienced game technology programmers. The company was founded in August 1999 and has since specialised in helping other game developers and publishers making the best out of their game content.
We do this either by:
- Bringing high quality conversions to other platforms, both console and PC.
- Assisting in getting a game out faster and better.
- And by working with studios to build technology that helps people make better games.
Over the past 15 years we have worked with machines varying from the Sony PlayStation and Sega Dreamcast to current-gen and next-platforms platforms. In addition we have a long history working with PC conversion projects and we are currently developing new technology for PS4 and Xbox One.
We strive to completely understand every platform we work on, and use this knowledge to get the best out of games. This way the game teams can focus on getting the best possible content, while we push the machines to make it all run well. We've worked on several products since we started, which you can find more information about in our projects section. We encourage you to try out these games, and we hope you will have as much fun playing them as we had working on them.