Noio Games is looking for a 3D artist to design and create modular assets for a small atmospheric premium puzzle game. The game is heavily focused on aesthetics, so you will have a chance to contribute great looking art that will be the game’s spotlight.
What you’ll do:
- 💡 Conceive & design environmental props and gameplay items and model them in 3D
- ✏️ Create textures in a pixel-art style
- 🌁 Work with a game designer to create a harmonious look for the game’s levels in different themes
What you bring:
- 💪 Good Blender or other 3D software skills.
- 📦 Experience creating game props or other 3D models
- 🖼 Ability to create pixel-art textures in 2D image editing software
- 🔍 An eye for detail and aesthetics
The work will likely cover 3-6 months, depending on the time and form of the game’s release. Remote work or work on location are all options, though it would be fun to at least be able to meet face to face every now and then. Noio Games is currently housed at A Lab, near Amsterdam CS.
Noio Games is the creator behind Kingdom: New Lands and the other Kingdom games. It’s currently a one-person studio (Hi! 👋 I’m Thomas), working together with people from different places.