Noio Games is looking for a Level or Game Designer to creatively build content for a small atmospheric premium puzzle game. The team is extremely small, so you will have a broad range of responsibilities and a large degree of autonomy.
What you’ll do:
- 🛠 Design and build levels in Unity
- 📈 Create a good flow for the player’s progress through the game
- 💡 Bring new ideas for refining and creating new game mechanics to improve the game as a whole
- 📥 Work with an artist to bring new content into the game
- 🐞 Do QA on the final game to ensure a smooth experience
What you bring:
- ⚙️ Familiarity with Unity or another game engine
- 🔮 Attention for aesthetics, the ability to make things look good
- 🧙♀️ An understanding of player experience and immersion
- ☄️ An interest to work on something different
The work will likely cover 3-6 months, depending on the time and form of the game’s release. Remote work or work on location are all options, though it would be fun to at least be able to meet face to face every now and then. Noio Games is currently housed at A Lab, near Amsterdam CS.
Noio Games is the creator behind Kingdom: New Lands and the other Kingdom games. It’s currently a one-person studio (Hi! 👋 I’m Thomas), working together with people from different places.