We are always looking for ambitious, motivated and talented interns to join our team. Want to work on awesome games, as part of a great team, in a positive working and learning environment? Join the Knights of the Round Table!
As a Production intern you will contribute to all aspects of our discipline. You support our game dev teams, discipline and production leads during development of the game. You help streamline the development process and you make sure that the game meets or exceeds stakeholder and player expectations.
ROLE BASED SKILLS
What you will be doing
- Facilitate effective game development processes
- Support in all steps of the game development process, from scoping to launch
- Coordinating deadlines, resources, and scope of our projects
- Manage internal communication
What could help
- You have experience with Scrum, Kanban and other agile methodologies
- You have experience with project management
- You have experience with Jira
- You need to be an actual student
- You need to speak & write English well
- You need to be available for an internship of at least four months
We are looking for interns who:
- Are self starters and do not shy away from a challenge
- Challenge themselves to improve and are open to receive and share feedback
- Are passionate about playing and making games
- Have a professional attitude and are able to work autonomously
Are you willing to give it a try?
We would much rather read your application, than miss out on a great candidate. So please apply if you are interested!
Paladin has five core values that we’re looking for in team members:
- Kaizen: We make positive changes on a regular basis
- Spark: We leave a mark, providing a positive experience for everyone involved
- Wholehearted: We love the work we do, and we commit to our work
- Fellowship: We are in this together
- Autonomy: We make decisions and take responsibility for our actions
- Diverse and challenging projects
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team and an ambitious company
- Positive, healthy work environment
- Coaching and plenty of opportunities for personal development
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
- An internship fee
We work in autonomous development teams. This ensures tight communications, a real sense of ownership and truly agile development.
In our weekly round table meetings, all aspects of the company are discussed. We believe in transparency and autonomy, and this creates a high degree of freedom and responsibility. (Note that this is not for everyone, so please only apply if this concept appeals to your inner pirate!).
For more information, see paladinstudios.com and paladinstudios.com/blog.
About Paladin Studios
We create games that make people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh, or evil grin.
Paladin is a game developer. Our basecamp is in The Hague but we are currently working remote due to COVID-19. We are a team of 35+ knights, and our mission is to create games with a spark, for players all over the world. We achieve this goal by being a world-class game studio with soul, that brings out the best in people. That means a studio filled to the brim with creativity, professionalism, and good vibes.
Does this sound good? Awesome! To apply, please fill in the application form here. First come, first serve.
Some of our recent games include: