For one of our live products Paladin is looking for a new product owner. You will be the voice of the player and represent the stakeholders during development of the game. Together with the development team, you will make sure that the game exceeds player expectations ensuring healthy KPIs and player retention.
- Work closely with the publisher and the team to establish the product roadmap, milestone planning and other strategic objectives and priorities
- Design and implement efficient production pipelines
- Conduct market research to ensure prioritization
- Represent the development status to stakeholders
- Create a tight knit and well oiled development team
What we are looking for:
- Experience in running production processes and operating budgets
- Experience on shipped (mobile) products and live operations
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, JIRA and the role of Product Owner or similar
- Ability to work within deadlines and a dynamic production environment
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills
What could help:
- Creative and/or business experience
- Experience with analytics driven development and A/B testing
- Excellent English communication skills, able to communicate progress and coordinate the release of changes and features
- Insight: You gain insight into situations, problems and processes and know how to deconstruct problems
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for your own actions and those of your colleagues
- Flexibility: Adapting to reach a certain goal
- Initiative: Recognizing and creating opportunities
- A strong passion for making games
- 4+ years of professional experience in games production with F2P experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are willing & able to work at our basecamp in The Hague when required
- Able to work 40 hours per week
Are you qualified?
We would much rather read your application, than miss out on a great candidate. So please apply if you are interested!
Paladin has five core values that we’re looking for in team members:
- Kaizen: We make positive changes on a regular basis
- Spark: We leave a mark, providing a positive experience for everyone involved
- Wholehearted: We love the work we do, and we commit to our work
- Fellowship: We are in this together
- Autonomy: We make decisions and take responsibility for our actions
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team
- Positive, healthy work environment
- 25 days of vacation and 5 additional national holidays per year
- Coaching and plenty of opportunities for personal development
- Remote work possibilities & flexible hours
- Competitive salary, a pension plan and other benefits
We work in autonomous development teams. This ensures tight communications, a real sense of ownership and truly agile development.
In our weekly show & tell meetings, every team shares their progress and all aspects of the company can be discussed. We believe in transparency and autonomy, and this creates a high degree of freedom and responsibility.
About Paladin Studios
We create games that make people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh, or evil grin.
Paladin is a game developer. Our basecamp is in The Hague but we are currently working remote due to COVID-19. We are a team of 35+ knights, and our mission is to create games with a spark, for players all over the world. We achieve this goal by being a world-class game studio with soul, that brings out the best in people. That means a studio filled to the brim with creativity, professionalism, and good vibes.
Does this sound good? Awesome! To apply, please fill in the application form here. First come, first serve.
Some of our recent games include: