To support our growth and nurture our relationship with European players, we are building an European publishing team in Amsterdam. As a Community & Manager, you’ll work with Pearl Abyss’ publishing and development teams to build influencer, community, and social media strategies for programs that resonate with our European players. You will grow and maintain the European community using grass roots approach and content creation. You will join a lean but dedicated team working across multiple communities, platforms and games such as Black Desert, Shadow Arena and upcoming releases such as Crimson Desert, DokeV and Plan 8.
- Design player-focused community, social media, and influencer strategies and develop relationships with players through engaging communication
- Develop growth plans with pre-set Goals and KPIs and use these to gain learnings on how to improve the service
- For your designated territory, help build our content creator programs by recruiting and retaining talent. Help starting influencers grow their channels with content ideas, item giveaways, tournaments and content reveals
- Handle community facing localisation tasks, such as patch note translations, Social media activations and advertising
- Support the marketing team in selecting channels for paid activations
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an influencer and/or community manager, preferably within the gaming industry
- Avid fan of MMORPG games, preferably also Black Desert Online
- You are well versed in utilising Twitch, YouTube, Reddit and social media channels and are not afraid in reaching out to their communities with pitches and activations
- You preferably have a good network of content creators already, and you have dozens of ideas on how to help get them to where they need to be
- You are used to work within multi-cultural teams and are a good communicator that is able to evangelise your plans amongst team members and higher management
- Aside from your main native language (French), you have near-native English language skills and have high computer literacy
- You preferably have experience in making video content or live streaming and are not afraid in stepping into the spotlight
To apply for this job, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
About Pearl Abyss
Best known for the MMORPG franchise Black Desert, Pearl Abyss is a leading developer in the game industry. Established in 2010, Pearl Abyss has since developed Black Desert for PC, mobile, and console, and Shadow Arena for PC and console. All of Pearl Abyss’ games are built on the company’s own proprietary engine and are renowned for their cutting-edge graphics. The company is also developing Crimson Desert, DokeV, and PLAN 8 and is poised to continue its growth through 2020 and maintain its position as one of Asia’s leaders in game development. More information about Pearl Abyss is available at: www.pearlabyss.com.