Do you have a killer eye for detail and love playing games?
Then you might be a good fit as our new game production & QA intern! We’re on a mission to create the ultimate playground filled with tons of fun and unique games for our millions of players around the world. To help us get there, we’re looking for a smart, motivated team player to help us make sure the games we offer provide the best playing experience.
Want to help us bring the world’s greatest games to more than 100 million players on web and beyond? Then read on!
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- I’m self-motivated and highly responsible – I thrive on freedom
- I enjoy working fast, in a dynamic and agile environment
- I’m always open to new ideas, perspectives, and solutions
- I’m eager to learn and love to share
- I’d love to work with a fun, informal, and diverse group of young people
Then we’re looking for you!
As our game production & QA intern, you’ll sit within our onboarding and game productions track which is responsible for making sure all games that are released on Poki are perfectly suited for our playground. That means working closely with game developers to instruct and support them on how to optimize their game for web, integrate our SDK, and more. Your ability to test and report on multiple games a day will help the team drastically scale the great games we offer.
- Play games, like a lot. You’ll be responsible for working on and testing some of the world’s biggest games before they are released on web
- Contribute to our game developer documentation in a way that will be understood by creators from multiple countries
- Help coordinate efforts between the creator team and other teams in the company
- Set and constantly elevate the quality standard for games on our platform thereby helping establish our platform as the #1 destination for games on web
- Are a perfectionist, super multitasker, and have an incredible eye for detail
- Have a basic understanding of UX principles and can apply them to web games
- Can handle critical feedback and apply it to subsequent work and decisions
- Are a clear and concise writer who can convey complex ideas in a simple way
- Are fluent in English and already based in the Netherlands, preferably in or around Amsterdam
- Enrolled in a program of study at the HBO or University level, preferably studying games, tech, design, or related fields, and able to take on an internship in The Netherlands
- Preferably have proven experience at a tech or games company
- Available to work 32-40 hours/week, ideally for a 4-6 month period of time
- Previous experience with QA of digital products
- Any game development experience
- Any graphic design or animation skills
- A dynamic professional environment with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to affect our creator strategy with your expertise
- A chance to build your career with our fast-growing company
- Internship compensation in line with market standards
- A diverse, talented, and self-motivated team
- A flat organization with lots of personal responsibility and freedom
- State of the art equipment
- Work in a fun, friendly, and informal environment
Sound good? Then press below to start!
Poki is a playground that offers free online games to millions of people around the world.
At Poki, play is how we learn. That's why we’re on a mission to create the ultimate online playground. With tons of games for players of all ages, we’re bringing fun to the next level.
By giving smart and creative people the freedom to do great work, we’re committed to creating the best gaming experience on the web. We’re always looking for new opportunities and challenges, whether it’s rewriting our backend from scratch, partnering with some of the world’s leading game developers, or mastering the latest racing game.