Do you love games and playing around with tech?
Then you might be a good fit for our Creator Tech Support role! Poki is an online playground with millions of users around the world. We bring fun games to players of all ages, while helping game developers achieve success on web and mobile. Our roots are on the web, but we’re expanding to bring fun to our users on all platforms. We’re looking for a Creator Tech Support Manager to join our Amsterdam office.
Are you interested in helping out some of the biggest game development studios around the world achieve success on our playground? Then read on!
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- I’m self-motivated and highly responsible – I thrive on freedom
- I enjoy working fast, in a dynamic and agile environment
- I’m always open to new ideas, perspectives, and solutions
- I’m eager to learn and love to share
- I’d love to work with a fun, informal, and diverse group of young people
Then we’re looking for you!
As our Creator Tech Support Manager, you like to play around with code and don’t stop until you’ve come up with a solution for an issue. You’re an inventor that likes new things, games in particular. You’ll be joining our creator team. Closely working with and helping out our growing 200+ creator community as quick and thorough as possible.
- Serve as the first line of support and provide technical assistance to creators worldwide via email, over the phone and in person (join the team to attend big game developer events around the world)
- Identify and select appropriate technical improvements for our creator products
- Be our first touchpoint when talking to game engine representatives from Unity, Phaser and others
- Serve as a feedback loop for the organisation, gathering game developers feedback, evaluating their needs, and communicating these to other teams
- Have 2+ years of experience as a junior developer or game producer
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Like to play around with code
- Have a keen eye for detail and up-to-date knowledge of game engines
- Are already based in The Netherlands, preferably around Amsterdam
- (x) Released games under your belt
- Member of a game developer community
- A dynamic professional environment with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to affect our creator strategy with your expertise
- A chance to build your career with our fast-growing company
- A diverse, talented, and self-motivated team
- A flat organization with lots of personal responsibility and freedom
- State of the art equipment
- Work in a fun, friendly, and informal environment
- Sound good? Apply now!
Poki is a playground that offers free online games to millions of people around the world.
At Poki, play is how we learn. That's why we’re on a mission to create the ultimate online playground. With tons of games for players of all ages, we’re bringing fun to the next level.
By giving smart and creative people the freedom to do great work, we’re committed to creating the best gaming experience on the web. We’re always looking for new opportunities and challenges, whether it’s rewriting our backend from scratch, partnering with some of the world’s leading game developers, or mastering the latest racing game.