To strengthen our development team we are looking for a Gameplay programmer / designer to improve our current products and develop new ones.
- HBO/University level of working and thinking.
- Experience with the Unity3D engine, preferable on one or more finished projects.
- Reading and writing English documentation.
- Experience with source control techniques (GIT).
- Experience with development of (mobile) Virtual reality applications.
- Solution orientated, accurate and open to feedback.
- Experience with Game Development.
- Familiar with Agile development methods (For example: Scrum).
- Intrinsic motivation to help the wellbeing of other people.
- Fulltime (32-40 hours) as a Gameplay programmer / designer
- Gaining experience in the development of interactive VR simulations.
- Work which has a direct positive effect on the mental well being of others.
- The perks of working for a startup
- involvement in the entire development process.
- Work in a small multidisciplinary international team, with plenty of room for personal growth.
- A no bullshit culture, do what you are good at and be rewarded for that.
Apply by sending your resume and motivation to:
Psylaris is a Dutch company founded in 2017 after which it participated in Y-Combinator. Our mission is to offer everybody in the world affordable and effective mental healthcare.
We do this by creating autonomous (VR) products to allow patients to treat themselves without the direct presence of a therapist.