Ronimo Games is looking for a qualified Content Creator/Community Manager to join us during the promotion of our exciting upcoming new game!
Your job will be to maximize press exposure and community impact for the launch of our new game on various platforms, including Steam, XboxOne and PS4.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a passion for games and a mission for bringing games to a broad and wide audience. The ContentCreator/Community Manager will connect with our players and encourage personal connections among our gamers and followers. (S)he is analytical but most of all creative. Your responsibilites are diverse and we expect you to have a can do, entrepreneurial attitude towards them.
- Build up momentum in advance of the release of the game
- Communicate with the player base between Alpha/Beta/release phases
- Engage our existing fan-base
- Coordinate players for Alpha/Beta phases, gather meaningful feedback and act as a bridge between gamers and game developers
- Create regular video content, livestreams and social media assets to highlight the content of the game and engage the community
- Coordinate with content creators on various platforms to build up a healthy online community of brand ambassadors
- Represent Ronimo Games at events for the game and manage press enquiries
Our ideal candidate…
- Loves games
- Has an excellent command of English, both verbal and written and is preferably a native speaker
- Is experienced with the creation of content on various social media platforms (YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Steam forums, Reddit, etc.)
- Has a proven track record in building and maintaining an online gaming community
- Is experienced with the use of quantitative and qualitative data sources as a strategic tool
- Has a good sense of humor
- Speaks Dutch
- Has a broad personal network
- Plays or has played one of our previous games
This is a Fulltime position.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected]
Who are we?
Ronimo Games creates games for consoles (such as PS4, XBoxOne, Switch) and PC, and is best known for the games Awesomenauts and Swords and Soldiers 2. Ronimo focusses on making fun games that we would like to play ourselves. We are a medium size studio (currently 28 people) with an open culture: everyone gets to join in playtests and brainstorms and share ideas and feedback. Our games are based on our own original IPs and are made using our own proprietary engine and tools.
About Ronimo Games
Ronimo Games is the Utrecht-based company behind the award winning online multiplayer games Awesomenauts (Steam/PS4/PS3/X1/360), Swords & Soldiers (Wii/PS3/Steam/mobile) and Swords & Soldiers II (Steam/PS4/WiiU/Switch). The company was founded by the creators of the original concept for the critically acclaimed free-roaming feel-good game De Blob. Ronimo is currently 28 people strong. Ronimo specialises in high quality 2D games and has its own multi-platform engine and tools. Ronimo is a licensed developer for all current game consoles.