Ronimo Games (the studio behind Awesomenauts and Swords & Soldiers) is looking for a C++ programmer to join us in developing our awesome unannounced new game.
Ronimo focusses on making fun games that we’d like to play ourselves. We’re a medium size studio (currently 18 people) with an open culture: everyone gets to join in playtests and brainstorms and share ideas and feedback for how to make our games better and more fun. Our games are based on our own original IPs and are made using our own proprietary engine and tools.
- High proficiency in C++
- Good understanding of the Dutch language
- Graduated in programming on HBO or university level
- Passionate about code quality
- Passion for games
- Shipped at least one game
- Experience with current generation console development
- Experience with network programming
- Experience with C#
- Experience with console certification
- Experience with engine development
What we offer:
- A market-conform salary
- An informal and open work environment full of game enthusiasts working together to make an awesome game
- A central location in Utrecht city centre
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] Be sure to include a CV, cover letter and code sample that shows your skills with object oriented programming in C++.
About Ronimo Games
Ronimo Games is the Utrecht-based company behind the award winning online multiplayer games Awesomenauts (Steam/PS4/PS3/X1/360), Swords & Soldiers (Wii/PS3/Steam/mobile) and Swords & Soldiers II (Steam/PS4/WiiU/Switch). The company was founded by the creators of the original concept for the critically acclaimed free-roaming feel-good game De Blob. Ronimo is currently 18 people strong. Ronimo specialises in high quality 2D games and has its own multi-platform engine and tools. Ronimo is a licensed developer for all current game consoles.