We’re looking for a C++ programmer to join us in developing our latest project.
- High proficiency in C++
- Graduated in programming on HBO or university level
- Passionate about code quality
- Passion for games
- Experience with current generation console development
- Experience with console certification
- Experience with network programming
- Experience with C#
- Experience working with Unity
- Good understanding of the Dutch language
What we offer:
- A market-conform salary
- An informal and open work environment full of game enthusiasts working together to make an awesome game
- A central location in Utrecht city centre
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] Be sure to include a CV, cover letter and code sample that shows your skills with object oriented programming in C++.
About Ronimo Games
Ronimo Games is the Utrecht-based company behind the award winning online multiplayer games Awesomenauts (Steam/PS4/PS3/X1/360), Swords & Soldiers (Wii/PS3/Steam/mobile) and Swords & Soldiers II (Wii U). Our most recent launch is the one of a kind co-op dungeon crawler Blightbound (Steam/PS4/X1). The company was founded by the creators of the original concept for the critically acclaimed free-roaming feel-good game De Blob. Ronimo is currently 21 people strong. Ronimo specialises in high quality 2D games and has its own multi-platform engine and tools. Ronimo is a licensed developer for all current game consoles.