Rusty Lake and Second Maze are looking for a Product Manager who can help us maintain and grow our current portfolio of adventure games! As an indie game studio and publisher we are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced product manager to join our team.
What will you do?
As a product manager no week will be the same and you will have to wear many different hats. You will be managing, maintaining and monitoring our current portfolio of games as well as upcoming projects that are still in development and need to be published within a certain deadline. You will be in direct contact with developers, studios, and partners and ensure agreements and deadlines are made and fulfilled. You will monitor the quality of the product(s), check on all critical time frames and provide overview and structure in our current projects, and our organizational and administrative processes. Communicating, connecting and enthusing everyone involved with the current and new projects, is an important part of your job. Are you ready to launch a new game with us?
- Develop and maintain an excellent, trusting relationship with our developers, studios and partners.
- Scout for indie games to partner up with us.
- Lead and manage our game store pages, social media channels and marketing.
- Organise and manage our offline and online events (e.g. PAX, Gamescom and Steam Game Festivals).
- Work with developers and our (local) community managers to ensure we maximize our presence and connect with the right audiences.
- Support our developers in the production, quality and management of their product pages, social media channels and marketing.
- Keep track of product budgets and timelines.
- 3+ years experience in publishing, production & marketing.
- Experienced in the games industry, preferably someone who already has experience with Indie Games, gaming platforms and communities.
- Experienced in creating innovating ideas and concepts in publishing, production & marketing.
- Positive outgoing approach and a team player and someone who is willing to run the extra mile when necessary.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Perfect knowledge of organising tools such as Trello.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Video Editing software is a bonus.
- Able to work at least 36 hours in our office in A Lab, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- You enjoy the Rusty Lake and Second Maze games 🙂
What we offer:
- A market-conform salary
- Direct impact with games for an amazing community of fans worldwide.
- Working within a small team who is highly motivated and ambitious.
- Able to brainstorm with us during the development of new games and projects.
- The opportunity to learn and grow.
- A creative and positive atmosphere.
- Free lunch and table tennis!
About Rusty Lake & Second Maze
Rusty Lake is an award winning studio creating a universe filled with adventure games for millions of players around the world. Second Maze was founded by the same team to help indie game developers publish their amazing titles.
Are you ready to launch a new game with us?