SOEDESCO® is a diverse organization that handles a wide set of activities. Within our company, we have four different divisions: Communications, Creative, Producing and Development. We are a warm and involved company where we work hard, show initiative and take responsibility.
With our rapidly expanding digital and retail portfolio, we currently find ourselves in need of some additions to our team.
To us, it is essential that the applicant fits our company and team, and the exact responsibilities can be filled in afterwards based on the applicants’ personality and skill set.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Supporting the Producer with day-to-day activities within production to meet help meet deadlines on time and within budget
- Helping track internal and external dependencies required for titles in our portfolio
- Reinforcing working relationships between multi-disciplinary team members
- Organizing meetings and takes care of meeting reports
Responsibilities may increase with time, with for example the accountability for the complete management of a title in our portfolio.
- Proof of previous project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong creative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to switch between day to day firefighting and long term planning constantly
- Comfortable with online communication as primary mode of communication
- Able to effectively communicate with multi-disciplinary team members
- Organized, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative as the need arises
- Solution-driven attitude
- Comfortable with and driven to learn and experience new situations.
- Comfortable with facing challenges with a hands-on mentality, including those of a technical nature
- Basic to advanced understanding of Microsoft Office package, with emphasis on Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of graphic and video editing software
- Basic understanding of game production pipeline
- Basic understanding of game programming and/or game art tools and software
- Any additional verbal/written languages.
- Passionate about and/or extensive, in-depth knowledge of the game and game development industry
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere and fun colleagues
- Room for your own ideas
- 20 to 24 vacation days
- Friday afternoon drinks where we of course play games!
Interested applicants are welcomed to send their CVs (and if available, portfolio) together with motivation letter to [email protected]
Please no acquisition.
About SOEDESCO Publishing B.V
SOEDESCO is a worldwide publisher of both digital and physical games on multiple platforms. We have been active in the game industry since 2002 and ventured into publishing in 2014, with our headquarters in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Our portfolio consists of a wide range of genres and includes titles such as Monstrum, Owlboy, Among the Sleep, Monster Crown, Teslagrad and Remothered: Tormented Fathers. We also publish our own IPs including Truck Driver®, Adam's Venture®, and Real Farm.
We are a diverse organization that carries out a wide range of activities. From the core of our internal values to the external message that we want to convey towards our community, we stand for the ideology that everything is in your own hands. Whether in real life situations or in the virtual world: 'it's in your hands!'
SOEDESCO consists of four different divisions who work closely together in order to make sure that all our projects turn into a great success. We have a Communications, Creative, Producing and Development department. Read more about what each division entails below.