Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Independently managing one to several externally developed projects in the SOEDESCO portfolio from concept through post-release, for all SKUs, including overseeing the publishing planning & budget to deliver on time, on budget and to spec, performing milestone reviews, providing publishing services, and taking care of submission to platform holders.
- Being the main point of contact for all relevant stakeholders for these projects, carrying responsibility for ensuring continuous alignment.
- Supporting Lead Producer with overseeing and reporting on entire SOEDESCO portfolio and production team, including all relevant resources.
- Supporting Lead Producer with onboarding new team members, and managing, mentoring & supporting current team members.
- Supporting Lead Producer with new business research & development (i.e. new titles, platforms, territories, services, et cetera).
- Collaborating with our legal team for contract negotiations, improving templates and performing financial and legal reviews.
- Researching & developing new, and maintaining & optimising existing, production & publishing procedures.
- Supporting Lead Producer with managing partner relations (i.e. developers, platform holders, service providers, et cetera).
- 5+ years of previous organisational / project management experience in the game development industry.
- Passionate about and extensive, in-depth knowledge of the game and game development industry.
- Strong creative, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to switch between day to day firefighting and long term planning constantly.
- Able to effectively communicate with multi-disciplinary team members in person and long distance.
- Organised, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative as the need arises.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Solution-driven attitude.
- Advanced understanding of game production pipeline and budgets.
- Knowledge of and comfort dealing with industry standard legal documentation.
- Drive to learn and experience new situations, willing to face challenges with a hands-on mentality.
- Comfortable with investigating and handling new technologies, hardware and software.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally should the need arise.
- Basic to advanced understanding of Google Docs and the Microsoft Office package, with emphasis on Docs / Word, Excel / Sheets, Powerpoint and Forms.
- Affinity with the simulation game genre.
- Basic understanding of graphic and video editing software.
- Basic understanding of game programming and/or game art tools and software.
- Any additional verbal/written languages.
About Soedesco Publishing B.V.
SOEDESCO® is a worldwide publisher of both digital and boxed games on multiple platforms. The company was founded in 2002, with its headquarters in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Their portfolio includes titles such as Owlboy, Among the Sleep, Dollhouse and Teslagrad. SOEDESCO also publishes their own IPs including Adam's Venture®, Real Farm and Truck Driver.