WHAT’S YOUR SPARK?
You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience to help teams implement the best testing practices.
In this role you have the skills and freedom to play an important role within your team and our company.
Who we are
Sparkling Society is a global player with multiple well known mobile games as City Island Series. Titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 100 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
For our Sparkling family we are looking for an experienced QA specialist to help us realize our unmistakable ambitions for the coming years. We would like to see your skills and talents converted into useful innovations. For our daily activities we use scrum and we work in small development teams.
Your skills and talents
- Improve game testability by submitting proposals to development teams.
- Management of QA workflow within the company for example by using Jira.
- Making sure that bug reports are written clearly and accurately, with a detailed description of the problems found and the steps required to reproduce those problems.
- Work closely with our external support team (to find and reproduce user-reported bugs)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a comparable environment.
- Team player, self-starter
- Performing QA test tasks
- You are eager to learn
- Familiar with modern software development and testing methodologies
- Familiar with mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
It is to your advantage if you
- Have experience in using Continuous Integration systems and their role in the development cycle.
- Are familiar with several test automation frameworks and tools (Selenium, Appium, AltUnity Tester, API / Contract testing frameworks or other)
- Have worked on successful mobile games in the past
- Have knowledge of SCRUM
- Love to play games as much as testing them
This is what we offer you
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Working from home
Do you feel like joining the Sparkling Family?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games and becoming part of the Sparkling family?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to [email protected]
Curious about our Sparkling family? Take a look!
About Sparkling Society
Sparkling Society: a global player with multiple well known mobile gaming titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 100 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
We create imaginary worlds you can enter with the tap of a finger to start exploring and building. Your imagination is your only limit. Underneath that visible world, the hidden world behind the screen begins.