We are looking for an enthusiastic programmer-to-be who can help us expand our toolset. Working together with our clients, from big AAA publishers to Indie studio’s, you’ll be thinking up, designing and developing clever tools to optimize their business and make their life a little easier. In our small dev team (4+you) you will have a lot of autonomy and the possibility to experience all stages of the development process in a professional yet informal environment.
- You’ll write code and create awesome features for our clients.
- You’re interested in web application development and looking to improve your skills.
- You’re curious for web frameworks and ideally have touched tools like Django(which we use), Flask or Ruby on Rails before.
- You’re challenged by working with data; you like puzzling with SQL and understand data structures basics.
- You have an affinity with the games industry. We’re all gamers.
- Base knowledge of web development; you know the HTML, JS and CSS fundamentals.
- You’re precise and honest.
- You like to think beyond the technical, and have an eye for usability and interface design.
Steam Data Suite started out as an internal tool to help us manage our customers’ needs in 2018. Since then the toolset has grown into a robust web service that we intend to offer to every developer and publisher on Steam. This year we are scaling up the team and releasing the product beyond our closed beta.
As a startup, we’re small, flexible, and fast-moving. We work as a functional team in which adding value for our customers is our primary focus. We have no deadlines and define our own KPIs. Our agile approach aims to give each member of the team autonomy and ownership of their work.
We’re building a company culture that is informal and flexible. We understand that your internship isn’t the only thing in your life and look forward to finding an appropriate balance and opportunities for you to grow.
About Steam Data Suite
We give game companies a fighting chance in an overcrowded Steam game store. We arm game companies with powerful tools to professionalize their business and assist in a variety of areas from sales and marketing reporting to market analysis.