We are looking for an enthusiastic communication professional to reach and convert potential clients while we scale our business. Working with the founding members and small team you will be devoted to obtaining visibility with our target audience through clever B2B content marketing and following up with interested parties with the goal of welcoming them as paying clients of our product.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Write interesting business articles and cases based on industry developments and data from our platform;
- Initiate and grow relations with interested parties via email, social media and (digital) meetings;
- Direct the companies communication and customer contact strategies;
- Find interesting leads to approach using data from our platform;
- (Work with the product team to improve how we convert free to paying users.)
- Initiate or assist with other types of marketing activities (events, presentations, etc.)
Experience & Skills
- Very good knowledge of the (PC) games industry and recent developments;
- Flawless mastery of the English language;
- Experience communicating on behalf of a company using specific tone of voice guidelines;
- Experience writing articles or promotional materials aimed at companies;
- Affinity with data analysis.
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM systems;
- Savvy with social media, specifically Twitter and Linkedin;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Owning at least 100 games on Steam.
At Steam Data Suite, we give game companies a fighting chance in an overcrowded Steam game store. We provide game developers and publishers with powerful tools to professionalize their business. Our toolbox helps in a variety of areas like sales reporting, marketing, optimization and market analysis. We aim to help game companies stand out from the crowd and get the attention and revenue their games deserve.
The tool suite is a web platform connected with client-specific data sources, APIs and web scrapers. Ingredients: Django, Python, PostgreSQL and the obvious CSS, JS and HTML.
About Steam Data Suite
Steam Data Suite started out as an internal tool in 2018. Since then the toolset has grown into a full-fledged SaaS solution, being used with hundreds of Steam games, although still in beta.
As a startup, we’re small, flexible, and fast-moving. We work as a functional team in which adding value for our customers is our primary focus. We have no deadlines and define our own KPIs. Our agile approach aims to give each member of the team autonomy and ownership of their work.
We’re building a company culture that is informal and flexible. We understand that work isn’t the only thing in your life. And as a startup, we can’t possibly provide all the amazing perks you get at an established international firm. But, together, we can find a balance that works for all of us. And as a thank you for joining us at this early stage, you’ll benefit from our profit-sharing program.