At Steam Data Suite, we are building an ambitious B2B SaaS product for the games industry. Our sales analytics and marketing attribution product is already being used by over two hundred game companies, and we’re growing fast. It’s time to take our product to the next level; are you ready to take on the challenge?
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager at Steam Data Suite, you are responsible for developing customer relationships to ensure customers are getting the most out of our product. It’s all about making customers happy, learning from their needs, and making sure we continue to provide a product they love to use and pay for.
Steam Data Suite is used by all kinds of game companies; from small independent studios to triple-A publishers. Your job is to ensure they are all satisfied, as well as help improve upon areas of underperformance. This means you will be in regular contact with our customers, for instance when they need to be onboarded, require assistance, or should be upsold.
Working within our small team, you have the chance to really make a difference. Steam Data Suite is growing; but we need you to accelerate that growth. Come join us, and we can change the way game companies sell their games.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as an account manager for hundreds of game companies;
- Advise customers on how they can best achieve their goals with Steam Data Suite’s toolset;
- Identifying, and seizing commercial opportunities, for example upselling;
- Check-in with customers to make sure they are happy and gather feedback;
- You are the onboarding specialist, also helping customers with any service-related inquiries;
- Communicate customer feedback with the product team to influence the backlog.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent communicator and a true team player;
- Capable of working goal-oriented both in a team and independently;
- 2+ years of experience in customer-oriented role, such as sales or customer success.
- The ability to define and improve on customer success processes;
- Fluent in English.
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Communication/Media/Marketing/Behavioural Sciences);
- You know the gaming or marketing business;
- You want to set up and grow the customer success department;
- You don’t shy away from expressing your opinion;
- You have a high sense of responsibility, both internally and towards the customer;
- You have great presentation skills;
- You have the ability to zoom out, spot and analyse key opportunities.
- You own at least 100 games on Steam.
What we offer
- A diverse team of 6 people from all around the globe;
- All the computer hardware you need;
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere;
- Flexibility in working hours and working location;
- A competitive salary;
- A generous stock appreciation rights program;
- Snacks and great coffee;
- The ability to grow a business through your actions;
- Need anything else? Let us know.
At Steam Data Suite, we give game companies a fighting chance in the overcrowded PC games market. We provide game developers and publishers with powerful tools to professionalize their business. Our toolbox helps in a variety of areas like sales reporting, marketing, optimization and market analysis. We aim to help game companies stand out from the crowd and get the attention and revenue their games deserve.
About Steam Data Suite
Steam Data Suite started out as an internal tool made by our CEO to analyse the performance of Steam games. In 2020, we made an MVP available to the public, to a great initial response. Now we’re hard at work towards our next full-featured release, opening up to more game developers.
As a startup, we’re small, flexible, and fast-moving. We work as a functional team in which adding value for our customers is our primary focus. We have no deadlines and define our own KPIs. Our agile approach aims to give each member of the team autonomy and ownership of their work.
We’re building a company culture that is informal and flexible. We understand that work isn’t the only thing in your life. Our client base is growing rapidly, and we are backed by several investors. Employees benefit from this through our employee stock appreciation program; which rewards early employees with a sizeable cash incentive.