For our studio in Etten-Leur we are looking for an experienced Unity3D developer with solid knowledge and a hands-on mentality. Together with 40+ coworkers you can build new games and apps with the latest tools and techniques. You turn ideas, concepts and requirements into great app / game solutions.
- Realizing new apps and games.
- Optimizing, debugging and implementing games and apps through prototyping and iterative software development.
- Monitor your own progress.
- Building proof of concepts and prototyping.
- Commit to set deadlines.
- Close collaboration with other developers, designers and artists in creating new solutions.
Competences and skills:
- At least completed HBO education
- Experience with Unity3D game engine (latest version)
- Knowledge of the Unity3D material and shader system.
- Knowledge of all phases in the 2D / 3D rendering pipeline (including HDRP)
- Knowledge of optimizing scenes and environments to reduce draw calls and triangle count.
- Fluent in C#.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent skills in game physics.
- Writing neat, robust, serviceable code.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Familiar with rapid prototyping and iteration (scrum, agile).
- Able to work well together.
- Good communicative skills.
- A good salary with 8% holiday pay.
- State of the art facilities.
- Working within an innovative and fast-growing environment.
- Working within a hardworking team.
- Plenty of room for own initiative and independence
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- A great opportunity to put your creativity, knowledge and skills into practice.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
We are experts in and passionate about building user-friendly applications and amazing games and we’ve been doing this in-house for years, using the latest innovative technologies and the best professionals.