Our ideal candidate:
Studio Deloryan is expanding its production team! We’re looking for an experienced Producer to elevate our team’s capabilities. Your goal will be to help define the production processes for Horse Reality.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of project management skills, communication skills, and a passion for making games – but more than anything, the empathy to inspire the team and rally support for our shared vision.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps. Ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with the team on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase studio efficiency and quality
- Serve as a mentor and provide leadership, information, and resources to new and existing production team members.
- Leading role in our 2 weekly strategy/brainstorm sessions with our team.
- Budget Management, guard that deadlines are met within budget.
What we ask:
- At least 3-4 years of experience working in a production role where you’ve managed teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects.
- Knowledge of production methodologies such as agile and/or scrum.
- Understanding of game development, software development processes, and/or project management practices.
- Organisational skills and attention to detail on both a personal and team level.
- Self-starter. Approaches challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution.
- A proactive outward attitude. Consistently professional, respectful, and approachable.
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language, German language is an advantage.
- Background in gaming/web industry.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for 24 or 32-hours a week. Your decision.
- Flexible work hours, when managing deadlines responsibly.
- We offer a competitive salary based on level of responsibility and experience.
- Hybrid working, a nice balance between working at our studio in Utrecht and working remotely.
- We offer 25 days of paid leave per year.
- Learning budget, home office budget and a company laptop.
- Bring your dog to work day – every day!
- Consider this a baseline. Tell us your needs! We are very open to discussing the details of what would make you feel happy and empowered on a per applicant basis.
We offer a high degree of freedom and personal responsibility – and the support to fail and grow.
You get to make a real impact in a small team!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Game Producer?
Then we’d love to hear from you!