At Talespin, we believe that game developers not only craft fantastic virtual worlds, but they also have the power to impact and evoke change in the real world. Come join us on the journey to explore The Age of Experience; Where immersive technologies are giving rise to a significant shift, similar to that of mobile and the Internet, yet distinctly different than anything that has come before.
We’re currently seeking an associate Unity developer who has a strong sense of attention to detail and understanding that learning never stops in the world of technology. Are you a person who loves creating applications that drive entertainment, innovation and usability in cutting edge fields like 3D, virtual- and augmented reality? We are looking for a Sr. Game Developer who has worked with teams of artists, designers, and engineers to make high quality experiences. An attention to detail, being self-motivated and an ability to create results in a highly flexible environment are a must.
This is a full-time, salaried position onsite at our offices in Utrecht, Netherlands. Applicants must be authorized to work in the EU.
- excellent English communication skills (written and verbally);
- excellent C# skills;
- write well structured code and code frameworks;
- create modular and scalable technical designs;
- review team code and provide valuable feedback;
- familiar with SCRUM and able to work well in a small SCRUM team (5-10 team members);
- show the ability to take on a tech lead position;
- display expertise in mobile game development;
- provide accurate time estimates to the product owner and producer;
- pro-actively initiate efforts to implement innovative ideas, technical tools and workflows;
- open to team member feedback; make the effort to implement improvements and ideas;
- excellent troubleshooting skills, created by team-members or yourself;
- deliver quality, on-time each sprint, getting the game to a shippable state;
- has shipped at least 2 commercial titles; 3+ years industry experience;
- strong math skills (logic, linear algebra, geometry, statistics and probability, etc.);
- experience with Unity, especially editor tools, shaders and profiling;
- experience with XCode and Objective-C programming;
- experience with Java programming, specifically for Android devices;
- experience with the release process including working on systems related to localization and social media;
- VR experience
What’s in it for you?
You will be working in an awesome, hard working, young group of people with unique skills. We offer a competitive salary, room for personal growth, and awesome team activities!
For more information about how to apply, visit https://www.talespin.company/ and send your application to [email protected] Unfortunately, we cannot respond to inquiries regarding vacancies by phone.
We do not work with recruitment agencies (please do not contact us).