Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 17-year track record, that designs and develops console games and mobile top-10 games with an average rating of 4.5 / 5 and 20M installs on average.
We are looking for a QA Tester that is highly motivated to work on high quality games together with the existing team of veteran professionals. As a QA tester you test, tune and suggest detailed refinements to improve the quality and playability of the game. You will work on various projects. This is your chance to play an active role in a fast-growing company and have a direct impact on its success.
– Execute test cases provided by QA Lead and file bugs as appropriate
– Ability to seek out and take on new tasks, identify, analyze and seek out resolutions on your own
– Experience/schooling in i.e. computer science, visual game art, technical art or game design
– Experience with Steam, Xbox LIVE, PSN, Switch Online
– Ability to perform certification testing for Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch
– Experience with bug tracking database, for instance: JIRA
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills
– Ability to work with a team locally as well as with externals
– Able to prioritize and multi-task with strong problem-solving skills
– Experience with developer platforms, Steamworks, Devnet, Xbox Partner Center, Nintendo Developer Portal
– Experience with UE4 and/or Unity and producing packages
– Experience generating formal test documentation is a strong plus
– Ability to work with limited direction and supervision
WHAT WE OFFER:
– The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
– Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
– A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
– The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
– An informal and open but professional work environment
– A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
– Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio or are willing to relocate in order to do so.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to [email protected]!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!