The Simulation Crew is looking for an experienced 3D generalist to work on our 3D simulations and training apps. You will be working with a variety of tools such as Maya, Photoshop. iClone and Unity. In this role you will be responsible for turning out great artwork to create an amazing user experience – not resting until they meet the customer expectations.
If you’re a creative problem solver, proactive and self-starter with a proven track record creating strong visuals and great looking artwork and have a strong sense of Lighting, we want to hear from you.
- Asset creation, including modelling, texturing, rigging, animation and look dev.
- Maya 3D scene assembly
- Unity scene assembly and setup of the visual experience
- Lighting and basic composition in Unity
- 3D animation
- Working Closely with the lead Programmer to get the most out of the engine
- Working Closely with the team to achieve the desired look and quality
- Working to schedule and deliver work on agreed timelines
- Demonstrate experience of using Maya and Unity
- Setting up Lighting, shaders and animations in Unity
- Experience in creating clean and optimized 3D assets for real-time application
- Strong understanding of Lighting and Composition
- Ability to take direction positively and work constructively in a team
- Experience in motion capture techniques and tools is desirable
- Programming or scripting skills useful, but not essential
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential roadblocks with assigned tasks
- Strong communication skills is critical as is high attention to detail
- Solid professional work ethic and willingness to stay positive in the face of challenges
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Good communication in Dutch and English
- Degree and work experience requirements may be waived if the candidate can show exceptional skills.
What you can expect
We offer you a challenging job with plenty of room for your own input and creativity. With us you work in a pleasant working environment with an open culture where personal initiative, loyalty and passion are highly appreciated. You will work in a beautiful location on the Waalkade in Nijmegen.
Join the Simulation Crew!
About The Simulation Crew
The Simulation Crew develops serious games and training simulations, for organisations (https://www.thesimulationcrew.com) and for education (https://www.virtualskillslab.nl). We believe that attractive and interactive games and simulations can help people to gain skills and confidence.