Co-founded by Spil Games alumni Alex Nichiporchik, tinyBuild is an indie developer who morphed into a publishing label. Known for titles like SpeedRunners, Hello Neighbor, Party Hard, Clustertruck, and more, tinyBuild is scaling its internal gamedev studios and searching for a Senior/Leading UE4 Engineer with deep knowledge of C++ to join the team in Hilversum, NL.
- Unreal Engine 4 development experience
- Solid understanding of C++
- Experience with Version Control software (e.g. git, Perforce, Subversion)
- You’re a gamer and are passionate about latest PC & Console games
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers is a plus
Skills that’ll help you with the job:
- Development on embedded platforms such as mobile (Android, iOS) or game consoles.
- Knowledge of 3D VFX tools, e.g. 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of UI Design and implementation.
- Experience with level design, game design, or the passion to explore these
- A passion for emergent gameplay – games that are sandboxes where players create their own experiences
You will be working closely with an international team of designers, artists, engineers — to create genre defining video games.
TinyBuild can provide relocation for highly qualified candidates.
About tinyBuild GAMES
A few years ago two guys decided to make an indie game called No Time To Explain. Through a series of unfortunate events it launched to commercial success, and critical failure. Instead of doing game #2, the duo spinned off into publishing & co-development with SpeedRunners. Then we published some more games. Now we're doing ok and scaling up in The Netherlands (Hilversum), USA (Seattle), and across multiple locations in Eastern Europe.
Follow on twitter - @tinyBuild