Vertigo Games, the developer of Arizona Sunshine, is looking for talented gameplay engineers to push the boundaries of VR with their upcoming titles.
- Write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Work closely with artists, designers and other engineers to design and implement mechanics
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related field
- Excellent demonstratable C# knowledge
- Experience working with Unity
- Experienced in technical documentation (UML, use cases, technical requirements..)
- A good understanding of 3D math used in games
- A passion for creating games
- Familiar with CS fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Experience in building and debugging games
- Able to communicate with non-technical users
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience working with Unreal or other game engines
- Knowledge of other C based languages
- Experience in VR development
- Experience with code and graphics performance tools
- Experience with data-driven game development
Required application materials:
- Zip containing:
- Multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications
- A readme, explaining the code samples
Send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details.
To apply for this position, please send the above to: [email protected] with “Gameplay Engineer” in the subject line.
About Vertigo Games
Founded in 2008, Vertigo Games is a game developer and publisher that since the dawn of the modern VR era has exclusively developed and launched full-feature games for VR. The company is best-known for the platinum-selling VR FPS Arizona Sunshine. Upcoming VR titles include the VR puzzle adventure A Fisherman's Tale and the VR strategy game Skyworld for PlayStation VR.