Vertigo Games, the developer of Arizona Sunshine, is looking for talented senior gameplay engineers to push the boundaries of VR with their upcoming titles.
- Write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Work closely with artists, designers and other engineers to design and implement mechanics
- Work closely with our system engineers to implement and improve our game systems framework
- A minimum of 5 years of programming experience in the game industry
- Shipped at least one title
- Excellent demonstratable C# knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience working with Unity
- A passion for creating games
- A passion for creating optimized, scalable and clear code
- A good understanding of 3D math used in games
- Experienced in technical documentation (UML, use cases, technical requirements..)
- Experience working with Unreal or other game engines
- Extensive knowledge of other C based languages
- Exceptional knowledge of one or more game systems (Networking, Audio, Graphics…)
- Experience in VR development
- Shipped a console or mobile game
Required application materials:
- Zip containing:
- Multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications
- A readme, explaining the code samples
Send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details.
To apply for this position, please send the above to: [email protected] with “Senior Gameplay Engineer” in the subject line.
About Vertigo Games
Founded in 2008, Vertigo Games is a game developer and publisher that since the dawn of the modern VR era has exclusively developed and launched full-feature games for VR. The company is best-known for the platinum-selling VR FPS Arizona Sunshine. Upcoming VR titles include the VR puzzle adventure A Fisherman's Tale and the VR strategy game Skyworld for PlayStation VR.