Vertigo Games is looking for an experienced level designer to work on some of the most cutting-edge VR games to date.
- Conceptualizing and documenting level layouts in a clear and concise manner
- Building levels in Unity and implementing scripted encounters
- Collaborating in a multidisciplinary team to finalize your level to a shippable state
- You have a proven ability to conceptualize and build creative and interesting game levels.
- You are experienced with Unity and have developed games in it before.
- You have a strong working knowledge of design, storytelling and current gameplay principles.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in game development, and at least 1 shipped title under your belt.
- You have great written and oral communication skills.
- You speak fluent English, Dutch is a major advantage.
- You have a passion for games and game development.
- You have experience in VR development.
- You have experience with AAA games.
In order for us to consider your application we would receive your CV and portfolio. Your portfolio should contain source files or video footage of your projects which demonstrate your mastery in above mentioned concepts.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application letter to: [email protected] and include “Level Designer” in the subject line.
About Vertigo Games
Founded in 2008, Vertigo Games is a game developer and publisher that since the dawn of the modern VR era has exclusively developed and launched full-feature games for VR. The company is best-known for the platinum-selling VR FPS Arizona Sunshine. Upcoming VR titles include the VR puzzle adventure A Fisherman's Tale and the VR strategy game Skyworld for PlayStation VR.