Vertigo Games, the developer of Arizona Sunshine, is looking for talented networking engineers to push the boundaries of VR with their upcoming titles.
- Write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Work closely with our system engineers to implement and improve our networking game systems
- Work closely with our game teams to implement networking for features
- Develop and maintain cloud based server solutions
- Versioning and maintaining backwards compatibility of networking systems
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related field
- Excellent demonstratable C# knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience in client, server and network development
- Experience with RESTful and JSON
- Knowledge of concurrency, fault tolerance, distributed systems and scalability
- Comfortable with Linux and UNIX server environments
- A passion for creating games
- Experience working with Unreal or other game engines
- Experience in VR development
- Experience working on mobile or console games
- Experience with containerized systems and deployments (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of various security methods and protocols such as Authentication and Access control, Cryptography, Obfuscation
- Experience with developing authentication systems
Required application materials:
- Zip containing:
- Multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications
- A readme, explaining the code samples
Send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details.
To apply for this position, please send the above to: [email protected] with “Networking Engineer” in the subject line.
About Vertigo Games
Founded in 2008, Vertigo Games is a game developer and publisher that since the dawn of the modern VR era has exclusively developed and launched full-feature games for VR. The company is best-known for the platinum-selling VR FPS Arizona Sunshine. Upcoming VR titles include the VR puzzle adventure A Fisherman's Tale and the VR strategy game Skyworld for PlayStation VR.