We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a small and high performing team. You will be responsible for launching games and their development, management of employees and product marketing.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
- Manage a team of gameplay developers and artists (from 3 to 10 people)
- Onboard and coach your creative team in order to help them reach their goals
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the team
- Be able to deconstruct and analyse mobile game mechanics
- Understanding of models and tools to analyse gameplay and user behavior
- Optimize the game creation process continuously
- Monitor and improve game metrics
- You will be involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, game design, technical
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- You have 3 years of professional experience as a game designer
- Passion for ultra casual mobile games
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong execution skills
- Fundamental understanding of monetization
- You have mobile F2P market insights
- English: spoken and written
Nice to Have
- Technical background
- Experience with or a background in Product Management
- Track record with a successful mobile game
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !