Wanted 5 Games is always on the lookout for talented students wishing to learn. At Wanted we take pride in having given many students a fun and successful internship. As a Game Design Intern at Wanted you’ll work on cool projects to get valuable experience for your portfolio. You will be an all-round game designer with tasks varying from feature design to ux design or level design, depending on what the project needs.
We have a spot for you at our office in Haarlem.
- Finishing your research
- Designing features
- Reviewing implemented designs
- Creating (interactive) wireframes
- You are currently enrolled at an official educational institution.
- You have a passion for designing games.
- You fluently read, write and speak English. Dutch is convenient and a plus.
- Experience with Adobe XD
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where you can learn and grow your skills.
- Coaching and feedback from very experienced team members.
- Drinks, games and pizza every Friday afternoon.
Does this sound like the perfect internship for you?
Send your CV, motivation & portfolio to: [email protected]
If you are an intermediary, please do not contact us.
About Wanted 5 Games B.V.
We’re a group of passionate people doing what we love most, creating awesome game experiences for players all around the globe!
Every game has a purpose, goal, rules and storyline. Our game designers make sure these are included from the very start of the project and tailored to the likes of the potential players of the game.
HTML5 is the core technology of our company. Our developers have a very deep knowledge of the core of this technology. Allowing us to develop cross platform games that are lightweight and cater the needs of players around the world.
Our 2D and 3D art is unique, visually appealing and recognisable for game players. All objects are started with sketches on paper and transformed to colourful 2D images or 3D models.