Unity Game Developer
Webble Games is looking for an exceptional developer to join our small team. We’re working on a unique 3D roguelike game for PC and consoles and we need one additional core team member. Must be self motivated and able to take on responsibilities for game systems and coding with minimal supervision. The position is full-time (remote until lockdown is over, from our office in Amsterdam normally.) No previous studio experience necessary; just show us you can make stuff!
- Proficiency in C# game development is necessary.
- Unity3d experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Self motivated programmer, good at working in a small team with minimal direction.
- You live in the Netherlands or EU.
- Develop features and systems based on high level design specifications.
- Support your code for the duration of the project (ensure a stable code-base considering re-usability and scalability.)
- Quickly learn new technologies and skills to support the development process (for example, Behavior Trees, Level Design, FMOD, Odin Inspector)
Would be great if
- You have an interest in improving your skills in level and game design.
- You have an interest in shaders, effects, and/or game feel.
- You are good at game jams (you have created small projects on their own or as part of a small team and completed them.)
- Cool office space in the centre of Amsterdam (when lockdown is over.)
- Creative freedom and responsibility.
- The ability to expand your skill-set quickly and learn tons of new skills.
- Flexible approach to working time.
- Big role on a small team.
Please send your resume and any additional info to [email protected]
About Webble Games
Webble Games is an Amsterdam based indie game studio founded by Kwebbelkop, with a mission to make super fun games for PC/Consoles! “Havocado” is the studio’s first project (available on Steam Early Access) and made the team ready to craft some magic! We are starting the early development stages of our second game, you’re gonna love it!