Are you a 3D animation student and do you want to work on a sweeping story-driven adventure game? Wispfire is looking for a passionate 3D animation intern to join us in further developing our current project, Herald.
As animation intern you will be mainly responsible for many of the in-game character animations during dialogue and cutscenes. These include but are not limited to: walk cycles, talking variations, idles and action scenes.
- Strong knowledge of animation principles
- A good feeling for motion, acting and performance
- Focused, motivated and able to use feedback effectively
- Skilled with 3D animation software
- Able to create convincing keyframe animations
- Experience with Unity, such as using the Animator, Mecanim and behaviour scripts
- Experience with the Blender 3D software package
- Knowledge of 2D animation
The internship starts around the beginning of September 2019 and lasts five months.
To apply, send an e-mail with your motivation, resume and extensive portfolio/showreel to [email protected]
Wispfire is an independent game studio founded by four designers with a background in interactive performance. We create games, whether played on your computer, transmedia or in real life, from concept to completion.
Our philosophy at Wispfire is that PLAY enables you to explore a situation from a different vantage point, to reassess the familiar with new eyes or to discover patterns of thought that you may not have noticed before. By providing agency, we create empathy and increase understanding.
As a specialized team in storytelling we produce engaging interactive experiences with a message, using a vibrant hand-painted art style.